Every safety shoe manufacturer looks for long lasting and comfortable materials to manufacture its products and the PU sole meets these requirements of the manufacturer.
PU soles are light and abrasion resistant¸ which makes it perfect for manufacturing of hard wearing shoes. This sole material
comes with long-term mechanical properties and is water resistant too. This is the reason why people prefer safety shoes for men
and women with PU soles
Though this sole material is widely used for trekking and sports shoes, it is also preferred to be used in fashion and business shoes due to its high quality.Now, to understand the reasons behind popularity of these PU soles, let’s go through some of their main advantages.
How to maintain PU soles?
- Shoes made up of PU soles are flexible, comfortable and easy to wear.
- They provide good resistance to slip, oxidation and bending performance.
- They are excellent shock absorber, chemical resistant and environmental friendly.
- Use a scrubbing brush to clean the dirt from the PU soles and can wash it with warm water.
- Do not dry the shoes in direct sun or heat as it will harm the shoes and soles leading to their damage. Allow the shoes to dry in shade.
- Rub your soles with linseed oil or fish oil from time to time to extend their durability significantly.
- To protect the interior of your safety shoes, you should wear them with a break. Also, you can clean the interior of the sole from time to time to avoid bacterial growth.
Thus, PU sole
is one of the best soles when it comes to manufacturing of both safety and fashion shoes. Both safety shoes for men and women use this sole to offer footwear that are comfortable and durable at the same time- not to mention affordable.
If you know some other benefits of PU soles, you can share them with us as we would love to hear from you.