Below mentioned are some of the list of injuries that can occur if wearing of construction shoes are neglected-
- Puncture wounds- caused by nails, scrap metal, glass and even staples.
- Crushing injuries including broken bones and toe loss
- Electric shocks
- Fractures and sprains as a result of trips and falls.
- Chemical or metal related burns.
In the unfortunate incident of a mishap, the correct safety boots are often the difference between a nasty shock and a life-altering injury. There are safety boots that provide protection from electrical hazards and chemical spills, so it pays to research which safety boots suit each workplace on a case by case basis.
Boots with steel toe caps are the first kind of industrial safety shoes that come to mind and this feature remains vital when it comes to protecting the top of the feet. But safety boots are also fitted with impact protection, from impact absorbing soles and ankle collars fitted to some styles that offers additional support. Anti-slip soles are also often crucial in ensuring the safest footwear possible.
Warrior safety shoes is an exceptional option and one of the most popular examples being the stylish which comes with some great features including:
- Steel toe-cap.
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Padded collar & tongue.
- Antistatic plus shock absorbent heel.
- Dual density polyurethane sole.
- Sole slip resistant to SRA standard.
So, do not forget to wear your industrial safety shoe while heading for your work.